
Pattaya's Insane 59th Floor Infinity Pool: 5-Star Luxury You WON'T Believe!
Pattaya's Insane 59th Floor Infinity Pool: 5-Star Luxury? More Like a Mind-Blowing Experience! (SEO-Optimized Ramblings)
Okay, folks, buckle up. Because I'm about to tell you about a place that, honestly, has me still dreaming. We're talking about Pattaya's Insane 59th Floor Infinity Pool – and let me tell you, the name isn't exaggerating. Forget everything you think you know about hotel pools. This is… well, it's insane.
(Disclaimer: This review is based on my own chaotic experience, and may include some… well, let's just say honest opinions.)
First Impressions: Jaw-Dropping Altitude and Awkward Elevator Moments
Let's be real, the elevator ride itself is an adventure. Especially if you're me, and prone to small talk. Picture this: jammed into a sleek, glass-walled elevator with a gaggle of Instagram influencers (yes, that kind) and a nervously sweating businessman. The ascent is slow, agonizingly slow, like watching paint dry… but at 59 floors! By the time those doors open? Pure, unadulterated whoa.
Accessibility & Safety (Because We Gotta Be Responsible, Right?)
Now, I’m not a wheelchair user, but I did take a good look around. The hotel, in general, seems to be making an effort. Elevator access is essential, naturally, and I saw ramps in the main areas. They've got facilities for disabled guests – a big plus! I can't give a definitive assessment, but it certainly looks like they tried. Safety-wise? Felt pretty secure. CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside, 24-hour security, fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, the whole shebang. This place is more prepared for Armageddon than my apartment.
Cleanliness & COVID-19 Concerns (Because, You Know, Reality Bites)
Okay, let's address the elephant in the room: COVID. Did I feel safe? Yes, mostly. They've got hand sanitizer everywhere, daily disinfection in common areas, and rooms sanitized between stays. They’re using anti-viral cleaning products. The safe dining setup (more on that later) was reassuring. Now, the staff, bless their hearts, were clearly trying their best. Everyone was in masks, though sometimes the masks slipped down to the noses (you know how it is). But the biggest takeaway: physical distancing of at least 1 meter was attempted – let's just say it was more "guideline" than "rule" during peak pool hours.
The Pool: The Star of the Show (And the Reason You're Here)
Alright, let's talk about the thing that made me almost faint from sheer awe. The Pool with a View. Oh. My. God. The photos… they don't do it justice. You’re perched on the edge of the world, looking out at the vast expanse of the Gulf of Thailand, with Pattaya sprawling below. It's… breathtaking. Literally. I spent a good twenty minutes just staring, mouth agape. Honestly, I think my jaw might still be a little sore.
The pool itself is infinity. Meaning, it just melts into the horizon. You can imagine getting to the pool without any problem. A big plus for Swimming pool [outdoor] users. During the day it is just brilliant. By night? Even more brilliant. Then, there’s a poolside bar – so you can sip on a cocktail whilst simultaneously questioning all your life choices. Pure bliss. Food and drink options around the pool area are plentiful.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Fun (and the Hangover)
Let's be honest, a big part of the experience is the food and drink. There are restaurants offering everything from Asian cuisine to international cuisine, including a vegetarian restaurant! They've got breakfast [buffet] set up, and breakfast service, and I gorged myself on the Asian breakfast. The food, overall? Pretty good, if a little pricey (as expected). The coffee/tea in the restaurant was decent, essential for the sunrise views after the night swims. I also found myself constantly frequenting the Snack bar.
The Rooms: Luxury, with a Side of Chaos
My room? Non-smoking, thankfully. It was gorgeous, with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and a window that opens (a small, but important, victory). The view from my high floor room was, naturally, incredible. They had bathrobes, slippers, complimentary tea, and all the toiletries. Sadly, there was a slight issue with the shower pressure (first world problems, I know) and the alarm clock mysteriously went off at 3 am. But hey, the extra long bed was super comfortable! Everything was clean, and well maintained. Daily housekeeping kept things tidy.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Beyond the Pool (If You Can Tear Yourself Away)
Okay, so maybe you aren't content to just hang out at the pool all day (although, why wouldn't you be?). They have a Fitness center (I didn't go, I was too busy swimming), a spa/sauna,. There is a Sauna. And not just that, they have amazing Massage. I had a Body scrub, which was divine. And if you fancy a Foot bath, go right ahead.
Services & Conveniences: Making Life Easy (and Adding to the Bill)
24-hour room service is a lifesaver after a long day of… well, existing. The concierge were helpful. They've got luggage storage, a gift/souvenir shop (perfect for those essential "I survived Pattaya" t-shirts), and laundry service. Honestly, they think of everything. The car park [free of charge] was super useful and convenient.
For the Kids (Because, You Know, Some People Have Them)
They're family/child friendly, with babysitting service, and kids meal. I'm not a parent, so I'm just taking their word on that one.
Getting Around: Don't Even Bother with Walking (Unless You Like Heat)
They have an airport transfer – definitely recommended, especially after an exhausting journey. They also offer taxi service.
Internet Access: Staying Connected (Even When You Don't Want To)
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Praise the tech gods. I had no trouble keeping up with my social media. They have Internet [LAN] too if that's your thing.
The Not-So-Perfect Bits (Let’s Be Real)
- The Price: Okay, it's 5-star, so you know it’s not cheap. Be prepared to open your wallet.
- The Crowds: Especially during peak hours, the pool gets packed. It's the price you pay for paradise, I guess.
- The Room Sanitization Opt-Out: I am not sure I would want to use this service.
My Overall Verdict: Go. Just Go.
Look, Pattaya's Insane 59th Floor Infinity Pool isn't perfect. But it's darn close. It's an experience. It's a memory. It's a story you'll be telling (and Instagramming) for years to come. The view alone is worth the price of admission. So, ditch the budget hotel, treat yourself – you deserve it.
And Here’s My Crazy-Good Offer to Get You There!
Stop scrolling and start packing! For a limited time, we're offering an exclusive deal:
- Book your stay at Pattaya's Insane 59th Floor Infinity Pool IMMEDIATELY, using the code "INSANEPOOL" and receive a free bottle of champagne upon arrival, and a complimentary massage for two!
- Plus, enjoy early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability) so you can maximize your pool time!
- We're offering a 20% discount on all spa services if you book during your stay!
This offer expires soon, so don't wait! Click here to book your dream holiday and experience the Insanity! Your Instagram feed (and your sanity) will thank you!
[Link to Booking Page]
(Disclaimer: This offer is so good, I might just book another trip myself.)
Escape to Paradise: Blue Bay's Sihanoukville Luxury Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your perfectly Photoshopped Instagram travel itinerary. This is a chaotic, honest-to-goodness, possibly-slightly-hangover-induced plan for hitting up that 59th Floor Infinity Pool, Luxury 5 Star Room in Pattaya, Thailand. God, I need this.
Pattaya Panic Plan: Luxury Edition (with a side of existential dread)
Day 1: Arrival & Almost Immediate Regret (in the best possible way)
- Morning (ish):
- 7:00 AM: Wake up (maybe). Pack last-minute. Is it too much to bring ALL my bikinis? Maybe I should cull. Ugh, decisions. Probably just throw it all in.
- 9:00 AM: Uber to the airport. Pray the driver isn't one of those chatty ones. My brain is already fried from the packing ordeal.
- 11:00 AM (ish): Flight! Attempt to sleep, fail miserably due to the crying toddler and the guy next to me who seems to think his armrest is his personal storage locker. Grab that complimentary beverage to cope.
- Afternoon:
- 4:00 PM (Local Time, probably): Arrive in Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). My god, the humidity hits you like a warm, sweaty hug. I feel like I'm already glistening.
- 4:30 PM: Customs and baggage claim. Hope my luggage made it. I swear I saw a rogue suitcase rolling around in the wrong direction on the conveyor belt. My luggage better not be that rogue suitcase!
- 5:30 PM: Private transfer (worth. every. penny.) to Pattaya. Let the luxury BEGIN. Staring out of the window getting my bearings…
- 7:00 PM: ARRIVE! Check into the hotel. 59th floor, baby! Infinity pool views! I need to see if I can survive the height.
- 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM Room unpacking, unpacking, trying to ignore the mountain of mess I've made.
- Evening:
- 8:00 PM: First swim in the infinity pool. Soak it all in. Does the water seem like it might be really, REALLY cold?
- 9:00 PM: Dinner. Gotta find a decent restaurant with a view. Is Thai food even better at the start of the trip, or is it my brain tricking me? Let's hope it's the former. Something fancy. Maybe some seafood. I deserve it.
- 10:30 PM: Cocktails. More cocktails. Poolside if possible. Admire the lights, feel the utter bliss. And probably contemplate all the things I should have done differently in my life. Classic.
Day 2: Beach Bliss and Questionable Decisions (and Karaoke?)
- Morning:
- 8:00 AM: Wake up. Ugh, already? Coffee, STAT. Maybe room service?
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast. Devour all the buffet food. Especially those tiny, delicious pastries. Judgment-free zone, people.
- 10:00 AM: Head to the beach. Soaking up the sun, beach, and water. Find a decent spot on the beach. This is going to be the life.
- Afternoon:
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at a beachside restaurant. Pad Thai, obviously. And a cold Singha beer. Life is perfect.
- 1:30 PM: Beach relaxation. Read that book I've been meaning to get to. Maybe actually swim in the ocean. Maybe get a massage. I want to feel like a melted crayon.
- 4:00 PM: Explore Jomtien Beach. Or, just wander around and see what happens.
- Evening:
- 6:00 PM: Get ready for the evening. Quick shower, new outfit. I brought so many outfits!
- 7:30 PM: Dinner again, this time with a view, maybe. I wonder what's on offer in the hotel?
- 9:00 PM: Karaoke? I said karaoke. Probably a terrible idea after a few cocktails, but hey, when in Thailand… or at least in Pattaya.
- 11:00 PM: Stumbling back to the hotel, filled with regret and the lingering scent of bad decisions.
Day 3: Culture Shock (and More Regret) (And Maybe a Tattoo)
- Morning:
- 9:00 AM: Wake up. Headache. Ugh. Water. Lots of water.
- 10:00 AM: Visit a temple. It's important to be cultured, right? Okay, maybe not.
- 12:00 PM: Explore the local markets. Bargain for souvenirs. Try to avoid getting ripped off. Fail miserably.
- Afternoon:
- 1:00 PM: Lunch. Try some authentic street food. Pray I don't get food poisoning.
- 2:00 PM: Go to a tattoo studio. I need a tattoo, but I'm terrified of getting it.
- 4:00 PM: More shopping. Because why not?
- Evening:
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. I wonder where I will go this time?
- 8:00 PM: Maybe another swim, or just relax in my room.
- 9:00 PM: Maybe a new restaurant.
Day 4: Relaxation, Reflection, and the End (Already?)
- Morning:
- 10:00 AM: Sleep in, because I'm on vacation, dammit!
- 12:00 PM: Brunch. The last buffet feast.
- Afternoon:
- 1:00 PM: Final dip in the infinity pool. Savor the view. Try not to cry.
- 2:00 PM: Pack. Ugh, again. Curse myself for not buying a bigger suitcase.
- 3:00 PM: Last-minute souvenir shopping. Buy a ridiculous amount of things I don't need.
- 4:00 PM: Head to the airport.
- Evening:
- 7:00 PM: Farewell dinner. A final, desperate attempt at authentic Thai food.
- 9:00 PM: Flight home. Wave goodbye to paradise. Start planning the next trip.
- 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM Arrival time. Arrival at the airport, and start the long trip home.
Important Notes:
- This is a suggestion. Embrace spontaneity. Get lost. Say "yes" to weird things.
- Hydrate. Seriously. It's hot.
- Learn a few basic Thai phrases. They love it. Even if you butcher them.
- Tip generously.
- Don't forget the sunscreen.
- Most importantly: Don't be afraid to embarrass yourself. That's half the fun.
- This is MY journey. Yours could be very different. Let yours be amazing.
P.S. I really hope I don't regret the karaoke. And maybe I should book a spa appointment. AND I NEED TO FIND A HAT. Oh god.
Escape to Paradise: Olive's JK Residency Bangalore Awaits!
Pattaya's 59th Floor Infinity Pool: FAQ - Because My Brain's Still Recovering!
Okay, seriously... is this pool *really* as insane as the pictures?
Dude, picture this: I'm scrolling through Instagram, right? And BAM! This thing pops up. A pool, hanging in the freakin' sky over Pattaya. I'm thinking, "Photoshop. Gotta be Photoshop." But then I see the price for entry and accommodation, and decided to go...Well let me tell you, it's even *more* bonkers in person. The pictures? They don't even *begin* to capture the sheer vertigo inducing madness of it all. It's like swimming on the edge of the world. Seriously, I nearly choked on my mango smoothie the first time I stepped out there. It’s like someone took a perfectly good beach and said, “Nah, let’s put it on the *roof*.” The "infinity" isn't just a gimmick; it's a life-altering experience. (Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic, but you get my drift.)
Is the view really worth the money? I mean, Pattaya's still Pattaya...
Alright, alright, let's be real. Pattaya has its... charms. Let’s just say, it's not known for pristine beaches. But from up there? Forget about the questionable nightlife below. The view from the pool? It's breathtaking. Seriously, I spent an unreasonable amount of time just staring at the horizon, watching the boats bobbing, feeling like I was finally out of my work-life and feeling FREE. The sunsets are epic too. I went twice, and I swear both times, I saw a color I didn't know existed. Yeah, it costs a pretty penny, but you're paying for a temporary escape from the daily grind. And, for someone like me, that's worth its weight in gold. (Or, you know, overpriced cocktails.)
Is it actually comfortable? I'm picturing a cramped, crowded pool fest.
Okay, this is where things get interesting. Comfort? It's a double-edged sword. The pool *itself* is gorgeous - perfectly warm, clean, and that feeling of seemingly floating. But... because its so beautiful and publicized, it *can* get crowded, especially during peak hours (and sunset, obviously). I was actually lucky enough to get a good spot but there was a couple next to me that was taking a billion selfies. Seriously, I wanted to throw them off to the sea.. However, they are not responsible for the crowds. The hotel staff were exceptional and made sure everyone had space. The lounge chairs are comfy, the service is impeccable, and the staff do a great job of managing the flow. It’s not *cramped*, exactly, but you're definitely sharing the experience. I’d recommend getting there early to snag a prime spot. Trust me. And if you go, tell me how you do.
How's the service? Is it all pretentious, or are they actually nice?
Honestly? Surprisingly good. I was expecting a bunch of snooty types, but the staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. They were attentive without being overbearing. I had a small accident (spilled a drink – clumsy much?) and the guy was super cool about it. No eye-rolling, no judgment, just swift cleanup and a replacement drink with a smile. It felt very, very, *very* top-class. So, yeah, the service gets a big thumbs up from this cynical traveler. They totally get the vibe.
Are the cocktails… worth it? I’m on a budget, but I *do* love a good cocktail.
Okay, let's talk about the important things. The cocktails are... expensive. Let's leave it at that. But are they worth it? Well, the view kind of makes the price tag easier to swallow. They're expertly crafted, delicious, and come with those fancy little garnishes that make you feel like a movie star. There's also something magical about sipping a cocktail on the 59th floor, watching the sun set with the wind whipping through your hair. I have to say though, they are a bit pricy for my taste, so I paced myself. Maybe sneak in a little pre-cocktail action beforehand? Just a thought...
Is there a dress code? I don't want to be *that* person showing up in ripped jeans.
No ripped jeans, my friend. The vibe is definitely "smart casual." Think stylish swimwear (obviously), cover-ups, and maybe a nice dress or shirt. You'll fit right in with something that makes you feel good. The hotel is classy. No one's going to get you in trouble, but you'll probably get some looks if you’re rocking your favorite beach bum look. But really, just don't be a total slob. The point is to look presentable and comfortable.
Anything I need to know *before* I go? Like, any hidden costs or things I should bring?
Okay, here's the real tea. *Bring sunscreen.* Like, the strongest stuff you own. That sun up there is brutal! Also, a good book or some music. You'll be spending *hours* lounging around, (or maybe just staring at the view, like I did). Hidden costs? Besides the cocktails, not really. Food is pretty pricey too. I highly recommend budgeting for a few drinks and some snacks, but bring something for the morning. And remember that suncream I told you to bring.
Okay one more thing, tell me the *worst* thing about the experience. Be honest!
Okay, fine. The *worst* thing? Leaving. Seriously. Come Monday, and I was back at work, staring at my computer screen, wishing I was back in that pool. That sense of freedom is hard to shake off. The only other thing I would mention is the fact that even if you don't get a good spot, you don't get a good spot. And that just sucks. Other than that, minor issues are a minor thing. So, yeah, the post-vacation blues hit *hard* after this one. That, and you may never want to visit another rooftop pool again, so be warned!

