
Goa's BEST Kept Secret? Hill View & Lakeside Luxury at Benflo Stay!
Goa's BEST Kept Secret? Benflo Stay: My Messy, Honest, and Utterly Captivated Review!
Alright, alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the beans on Benflo Stay, Goa's so-called "best kept secret." And let me tell you, after my recent trip, the secret's kinda… not anymore? But hey, that's good news for you, right? You're here, reading this, wanting the 411 and I'm here to deliver. Consider this less a clinical review and more a slightly manic, definitely caffeine-fueled love letter to this little slice of Goan heaven.
Accessibility: Not a Stumbling Block, Mostly…
Okay, let's be real. My idea of a relaxing holiday doesn't involve extreme navigation. The good news? Benflo Stay is mostly accessible. There's an elevator (praise the heavens!), which is a huge plus. They also advertise facilities for disabled guests. I didn’t personally test the full range of accessibility, but knowing it's there is a massive comfort. The car park [on-site], thank goodness, is a lifesaver because, let's be honest, navigating Goan traffic is a contact sport. Airport transfer? YES! Book it. Just do it. Makes arriving a breeze.
My Biggest Obsession: The Pool with a View (and a Side of Sanity)
Alright, listen to me carefully: the Pool with a View at Benflo Stay is borderline life-altering. I'm not even exaggerating. Picture this: a sparkling infinity pool, the sun kissing your skin, and a panoramic view of… well, I'm not entirely sure what it's of, to be honest. Lush greenery, the gleam of the lake, distant hills… whatever it is, it's breathtaking.
I spent hours there. I'm talking full-blown, lizard-in-the-sun levels of relaxation. I'd order a cocktail from the Poolside bar (more about that later… divine!) and just… float. The water temperature was perfect, the atmosphere was chill, and for a brief, glorious period, my worries about work, laundry, and the existential dread of being a human being just… vanished. It's a true haven. I’ve seen a Sauna listed (though did not try it), so you can get even MORE relaxed, which I find hard to believe but good on them! Oh and the Swimming pool [outdoor] is just gorgeous.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Tango (and Occasional Meltdown)
The dining experience at Benflo is a bit of a mixed bag, which, honestly, is part of its charm, kinda. My room had a refrigerator, (essential, trust me). They offer a 24-hour Room service! The Coffee shop served good coffee, and the Bar was perfect. Especially important after a long day in the sun, and a little caffeine induced manic energy.
The Food is Pretty Great, But…
Breakfast [buffet] was a good start to the day (though I'm a sucker for a solid Western breakfast myself, and they delivered). I do like a good Asian breakfast but I was to keen with a Asian cuisine in restaurant. This is where things got a little… interesting. The menu boasts both International cuisine and Asian cuisine, but things could get a little slow during peak hours. The benefit of the doubt is that the staff really seem to care.
The Poolside bar? Absolute winner. The cocktails were dangerously delicious, and the staff were incredibly friendly. Happy hour is a must-do. And the Snack bar was perfect for a quick bite after a swim. The Desserts in restaurant… let's just say I may or may not have eaten my weight in kulfi. Worth. It.
Cleanliness and Safety: Feeling Safe, Not Sterile
Let's talk Covid. It's still a thing. Benflo Stay has gone above and beyond with its cleaning. They use Anti-viral cleaning products, have Daily disinfection in common areas, and the staff is Staff trained in safety protocol. I saw them constantly cleaning, which was really reassuring. They also have Hand sanitizer everywhere. They offer Room sanitization opt-out available, which is a nice touch. Also, they have First aid kit.
The Rooms: A Sanctuary (with Occasional Quirks)
My room? Fabulous. I had a Non-smoking room, which is essential for me. The Air conditioning was a godsend. The Bed was seriously comfortable. The Blackout curtains meant I could sleep in until noon (bliss!). The Coffee/tea maker was a lifesaver for my morning caffeine fix.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That (Really) Matter
- Concierge: Super helpful with arranging taxis and offering recommendations (they're like the local gurus, really).
- Daily housekeeping: Nice to come back to a clean room. They had Daily housekeeping.
- Luggage storage: Handy if you have a late flight.
- Laundry service and Ironing service: perfect to make sure you actually get your clothes washed.
For the Kids (and the Child in All of Us!)
I wasn't traveling with kids, but I saw families having a great time. There's a Babysitting service (which is fantastic for the parents). The hotel is definitely Family/child friendly and had Kids facilities on site.
Getting Around: Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Car park [on-site] is a huge plus. Taxi service is readily available. They also have Airport transfer.
Things to Do (Besides Staring at the Pool): A Mini-Adventure
Okay, so, I was mostly glued to the pool, but I did venture out. Benflo Stay can help you with booking car rentals, which is a must if you want to explore. Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Seminars, Audio-visual equipment for special events, just in case you need to. The Verdict: Book It. Seriously.
Okay, here are the (mostly) positive and quirky bits:
- The Pool: Life-altering. Seriously.
- The Vibe: Relaxed, friendly, and not overly pretentious.
- The Rooms: Comfortable and well-appointed.
- Accessibility: Mostly good.
- The Food: Pretty darn good, with a few quirks.
- The Staff: Attentive and helpful.
The Imperfect Parts (Because Perfection is Boring):
- Service Speed: Sometimes slower during peak hours, but the staff genuinely cares.
- Location: You'll need a car or to arrange for transport to get to the main beaches but the hills really help.
My Final, Unfiltered Recommendation:
If you're looking for a relaxing escape in a beautiful setting, Benflo Stay is a fantastic choice. It’s a little slice of paradise with a few quirks (which I loved). Go, relax, swim in the pool, and embrace the Goan sunshine. You won't regret it.
SEO-Friendly Offer (Because I'm Also a Pragmatist):
Escape to Paradise: Discover Goa's BEST Kept Secret - Benflo Stay!
Tired of the same old vacation? Craving relaxation, stunning views, and a touch of luxury? Look no further than Benflo Stay in Goa!
Why Choose Benflo Stay?
- Unforgettable Views: Wake up to breathtaking hill views and enjoy lakeside luxury. The Pool with a View is the must-do experience!
- Relaxation Redefined: Indulge in a spa-like experience with our Swimming pool [outdoor], Sauna, and luxurious rooms equipped with Air conditioning, Free Wi-Fi, and more.
- Unwind and Dine: Enjoy delicious meals and drinks at our Restaurants with Asian and International cuisine, including the vibrant Poolside bar.
- Convenience at Your Fingertips: Benefit from Airport transfer, Car park [on-site], 24-hour Room service, and a host of other services designed for your comfort.
- Safety First: We prioritize your well-being with rigorous Cleanliness and safety measures, including Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection, and staff trained in safety protocols.
Special Offer:
- Exclusive Discount: Book your stay at Benflo Stay today and! Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience Goa's best-kept secret!
- Book Now: [Insert Link to Booking Page]
Keywords: Goa, Benflo Stay, luxury hotel, pool with a view, lakeside stay, relaxation, spa, spa/sauna, restaurant, pool bar, family friendly, accessibility, airport transfer, safe stay, book now, offer, holiday
India's Hidden Gem: Shri Radha Orchid Hotel, Radha Kund - Unforgettable Stay!
Goa, My Goa! (Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Beach – Eventually) – A Benflo Breakdown
(Disclaimer: This itinerary is less "smooth sailing" and more "slightly-seasick kayak adventure." Buckle up.)
Pre-Trip: Hype and the "Everything-But-the-Kitchen-Sink" Packing Fiasco
- The Dream Stage: Goa. Beaches. Sunsets. Yoga (maybe). Bliss. I swear, for weeks before, my mind was a kaleidoscope of turquoise water and palm-fringed perfection. I'd spent hours drooling over Insta-worthy photos, convinced I was about to discover my inner Zen goddess. (Spoiler alert: She's still hiding.)
- The Packing Panic: Okay, "inner Zen goddess" was swiftly replaced by "over-packer extraordinaire." Seriously, I packed enough clothes to outfit a small village. Five swimsuits (because obviously), three different sunscreens (for optimal SPF coverage!), a phrasebook I’d never open (because I'm terrible at languages), and a book about the history of Goan cuisine (which, let's be honest, was just a fancy way to justify eating all the vindaloo).
- The Flight from Hell (or, How I Almost Lost My Sanity in Transit): This deserves its own bullet point. Let's just say budget airlines and delayed flights are a recipe for the end of days. I'm pretty sure I aged a decade in the fifteen-hour travel time. At one point, I considered selling my soul for a decent coffee.
Day 1: Arrival (and the Mild Panic of NOT Finding Benflo Immediately)
- Morning (ish): Finally! Goa! The heat hit me like a brick wall, but it was a welcoming brick wall. Grabbed a cab from the airport. The driver, bless him, spoke about five words of English and had a penchant for honking the horn at EVERYTHING.
- Finding Benflo: The "Hill View" part wasn't kidding. It took a bit of circling (and a few frantic phone calls), but eventually, I found Benflo Stay. It was…rustic. In a charming, slightly-faded-glory-of-a-tropical-paradise kind of way. The view, though? Absolutely breathtaking. Overlooking a lush green valley leading down to the lake. Worth the minor logistical hiccups, for sure.
- Afternoon: Initial Exploration: Okay, I needed food, NOW. Found a tiny little shack nearby serving the most delicious, spicy fish curry I've ever tasted. Tears of joy happened.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: Sunset & Samosas: Walked down to the lake, and the sunset was almost as spectacular as Instagram had promised. Tried to find some peace and quiet but got distracted by a bunch of kids playing cricket, trying to learn their language, and it was just all too cute and I did not take notes. Samosas and chai from a roadside vendor. Pure. Bliss.
Day 2: Beach Bummin' (and the Great Sunburn Debacle)
- Morning: A False Start: Woke up totally pumped to hit the beach! Except the sun protection prep was a massive failure. That’s all to say, that I was a crispy lobster by midday.
- Afternoon: The Remorse (and a Mild Meltdown): The pain! The itch! The shame! I’m pretty sure I spent most of the afternoon curled up in my room, bemoaning my lack of forethought and contemplating the meaning of life through the lens of aloe vera gel.
- Evening: Recovery and a Re-Assessment of Priorities: Managed to drag myself to a local restaurant for a late dinner. The seafood was incredible, and the staff were incredibly kind, sensing my sun-induced misery. Decided that maybe, just maybe, I was okay with a less-than-perfect tan.
Day 3: Finding My Flow (Finally!) and The Art of Doing Absolutely Nothing
- Morning: Gentle Awakening (and a Promise of Redemption): Woke up with a slightly less fiery complexion. Ate a leisurely breakfast of fruit and toast on the veranda, watching the sunrise. Decided today was a day dedicated to… relaxing.
- All Day: The Masterclass in Un-Doing: Spent the day at a quieter beach, reading, napping, and generally basking in the Goan glow. Swam in the turquoise water (carefully!), wrote in my journal, and just savored the moment. Actually felt that inner Zen Goddess peeking out.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: The Unexpected Encounter: As I sat there with my book, I realized there was no one around me except for one old man. He started talking to me. We talked about life, history, and philosophy. He was the most interesting person. I learned a lot.
Day 4: The Spice Route Adventure (and My Failed Attempt at Haggling)
- Morning: The Spice Plantation Experience: Went on a tour of a spice plantation. The air was thick with the scent of cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom. Tried to learn about the spices and herbs. I bought way too much stuff.
- Afternoon: Exploring Old Goa: Visited the historic churches of Old Goa. The architecture was stunning, and I found the history pretty fascinating.
- Evening: Market Mayhem and Bargaining Fail: Went to the local market looking for souvenirs. Tried to haggle for some trinkets. Let’s just say my bargaining skills need some serious work. I ended up overpaying for a scarf embroidered with what I later found out was the word "tourist."
Day 5: Lakeside Serenity (and the Unexpected Wildlife Show)
- Morning: Lakeside Bliss: Spent the morning exploring the lake. The water was so still and the scenery was just perfect.
- Afternoon: Kayaking (with a Side of Anxiety): Rented a kayak and paddled around the lake. Despite my initial worries about tipping over (I have a distinct lack of coordination), it was incredibly peaceful.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: The Wildlife Spectacle: As I was packing up, I saw a family of monkeys right outside my door. I realized this was the perfect time to relax and observe nature. It was one of the most unique experiences.
Day 6: Departure (and the Sadness of Leaving Paradise – And the Relief of Escaping the Monkeys)
- Morning: Last Sunrise & Last Breakfast: Sat on my veranda, watched the sunrise over the lake, and ate my final breakfast overlooking the view. The sadness of leaving was real. Benflo Stay was a little bit like falling in love and there was a strong emotion as I said goodbye to it.
- Early Afternoon: The Journey Back (and the Vow to Return): That drive back to the airport? It wasn't as awful as the way in. I still have to do the whole thing back home. But I'll come back, to Goa.
Final Thoughts:
Goa wasn't perfect. There were sunburns, language barriers, and moments of sheer, unadulterated chaos. But amidst the mess, I found beauty, kindness, adventure, and a whole lot of delicious fish curry. And that, my friends, is what makes a trip truly unforgettable.
Bali's Svarga Bebek Villas: Paradise Found (Luxury Awaits!)
Benflo Stay: Goa's "Secret"? Let's Dive In (and Hopefully Not Drown in the Charm)
Okay, Okay, "Hill View and Lakeside Luxury" sounds…fancy. Is Benflo Stay actually affordable or am I looking at emptying my entire bank account just to breathe the same air as rich people?
Alright, let's be real. "Luxury" *definitely* sets off alarm bells for us common folk. And honestly? When I first saw the photos I thought, "Nope, this is where trust fund kids come to sip overpriced cocktails." But… *whispers*… it’s actually… pretty decent. Not dirt cheap, mind you. You're not going to be sleeping on a park bench (thank GOD), but it's more attainable than you think. Think of it as a splurge, not a full-blown, life-altering financial crisis. I’d say, check their actual prices because they're always changing. My advice? Go during the off-season. Seriously. You'll get the "luxury" but avoid the "crowds" and that, my friends, is priceless.
The "Hill View" part – is it actually a view, or like, a slightly elevated patch of weeds? And what's the lake situation? Can I actually *swim* in it? (Because, let’s be honest, that’s a HUGE deal)
Okay, let's talk about the VIEW. And the lake. Because let's be real, this is where things get juicy… and I'm gonna be brutally honest here, yeah? The view... it's REAL. Seriously. It's that "breathe deep and feel the world melting away" kind of view. Lush greenery, maybe a few chattering monkeys (love them or hate them, they *are* entertaining). But I'm not sure if I'd call it the *best* view in Goa because let's admit, Goa is stunning everywhere. But the view from Benflo is definitely worthy of an Instagram post. Don't expect the Eiffel Tower though, this is Goan countryside, people! The lake? It's not the ocean, mind you, but a *lake*. (Duh, I said it). And that's a beautiful sight. And yes, you can totally swim in it! I almost choked on happiness when I saw it. But, there’s a caveat, just a tiny one. The water is not clear as a glass of tap water, but it’s refreshing and it’s where I spent most of the day. I mean, how often do you get to swim in a lake, with that view?! Pretty rare, I tell you.
"Luxury" again! What does that *actually* mean in this context? Is it just fluffy towels and complaining staff? Spill the tea!
Alright, 'luxury'. It's a word that gets thrown around, like confetti at a wedding on a windy day. At Benflo, it's not the over-the-top, pretentious kind. No gold-plated toilet seats (thank heavens). It's more… understated elegance, clean rooms, air conditioning that actually WORKS (a HUGE win in Goa, I swear!). The staff... Honestly? They were fantastic. Friendly without being overly familiar, helpful without being intrusive. They were real people. And they seemed genuinely happy to be there. You know, the kind of people who actually *like* their jobs, not just pretending for your tip. One particularly cranky morning, I managed to spill coffee *all over* the table... and the waitress just *smiled* and cleaned it up. I swear, I almost cried with relief. That's a win in my book. So yes, the luxury is there. It's just… subtle. Like a perfectly-timed sunrise over the lake (which, by the way, IS luxurious).
What's the food situation like? Because a bad meal can ruin an entire vacation, and I'm a picky eater...
Oh, the food... This is a story within a story. And let me tell you, I'm a woman who *loves* to eat. So, a bad food experience is a *catastrophe*. I went in expecting hotel-style blandness. Thank the gods, I was wrong. The food at Benflo Stay was… well, it was divine. Fresh, flavorful, and actually Goan! I actually *wanted* to eat there. I mean, their seafood was to die for. And the breakfast? I swear I had to roll myself out of the breakfast because I ate so much. The staff was also accommodating when I, in my 'picky eater' mood, asked for modifications. They made sure everything was perfect. So, for all you foodies out there: be prepared to have your tastebuds blown. If you're a food critic who finds fault in everything, you probably have to look elsewhere.
Is it kid-friendly? I have two little terrors... I mean, *angels*. And are there things to *do* there besides stare at the pretty view?
Okay, kids. I've been there. I get it. "Angels" are the best at wreaking havoc. Benflo *seems* kid-friendly. I saw some families there, and the staff seemed very chill with the little ones running around, though I'm not a parent. As for things to *do*… well, beyond the gorgeous views the obvious thing is swimming, which is amazing! But beyond that, the answer depends on what you are seeking. If you are looking for a crazy party scene, this isn't it. Which is a plus or a minus, depending on your taste. You can venture out, though. There are nearby beaches, but you'll probably need a car or a scooter, which you can rent easily.
What's the Wi-Fi like? Because, even in paradise, the world still expects us to check our emails every, single, hour…
Ah, the bane of our modern existence: internet. Look, let's be honest - decent Wi-Fi is essential. And Benflo Stay's Wi-Fi was… well, it was *adequate*. It worked. Most of the time. Enough to check your emails, scroll through Instagram, and maybe even watch a quick cat video (priorities!). Don't expect lightning-fast speeds that will allow you to stream 4k movies. But hey, if you're glued to your phone the whole time, you're missing the point, right? Embrace the "slightly-less-connected" life. It’s almost liberating. Almost.
Overall, is Benflo Stay worth the hype (and the potential dent in my wallet)? Give it to me straight!
Okay, the final verdict. Would I go back? Absolutely. Did I fall in love? Probably. Was it the best vacation of my life? Almost definitely. Benflo Stay offers a good mix of serenity, comfort, and that undeniable Goan vibe, all without the stuffiness. It's not perfectHidden Stay

