Navia River Views: Stunning Ground Floor Studio Apartment in Spain!

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Navia River Views: Stunning Ground Floor Studio Apartment in Spain!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the deep end with Navia River Views: Stunning Ground Floor Studio Apartment in Spain! Forget those cookie-cutter reviews – this is gonna be a wild ride. Think less brochure, more "what really happened" with bonus rants and a healthy dose of "I felt like…"

Navia River Views: The Honest-to-Goodness Review (Brace Yourself)

Alright, picture this: you're dreaming of Spain. Sun, tapas, maybe accidentally learning to say "Olé!" (which, let's be honest, you will). And then you stumble upon Navia River Views. "Stunning Ground Floor Studio Apartment"… sounds fancy, right? Well, after my stay, I’m here to tell you the actual score.

First Impressions: The Accessibility Tango (and the Almost-Trip)

Okay, let’s rip the band-aid off first: Accessibility. This is a big one for me. And, well, here's the deal. The ground floor is a godsend, thank heavens! Wheelchair accessible? Honestly, I didn't require a wheelchair, but the potential for it is always on my mind. I'd advise contacting them specifically about this – the marketing material implies accessibility, but clarify before you book. I'm a bit skittish from previous experiences. The elevator gets two thumbs up, that's always a huge help. On point!

Once Inside: The Room Itself – Studio Dreams… Mostly

Available in all rooms: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Okay, the studio is pretty darn cute. Light streams in the Window that opens, which instantly wins points. The blackout curtains are a life-saver– because even when the sun is blazing, I like to sleep. The extra long bed was a blessing considering my long legs. I'm not sure the scale was a blessing…it was a little too honest after all those tapas, but hey, it's there. A refrigerator and a coffee/tea maker? Sold! complimentary tea is a nice touch. Having free Wi-Fi in the room is amazing, and of course, it worked beautifully. The internet access – [LAN] is great for those who like an even more reliable connection. And let’s be real, the slippers are what sealed the deal– it felt luxurious! The seating area was… comfy enough. The mini-bar, though, was a bit… well-stocked. Okay. I may have had a bit too much.

The Nitty Gritty: Cleanliness, Safety, and the Slightly Overwhelmed Staff

The cleanliness was top-notch. Anti-viral cleaning products? Excellent. Rooms sanitized between stays? Good to hear! The Daily housekeeping was a dream; my room was always spotless. The Daily disinfection in common areas… it really felt like they were taking things seriously. Oh, and a First aid kit is available. The security? Felt safe and sound. The smoke detectors are very reassuring, especially after the tapas – you never know! The Staff trained in safety protocol was obvious, and appreciated in the current climate. And the hand sanitizer? Everywhere! But… I will say, sometimes the staff seemed a little overwhelmed. They were trying their best, I'm sure, but occasionally, it felt like they were stretched thin. That being said, they were always super friendly.

Food, Glorious Food! (and the Occasional Hiccup)

So, food! This is where things got… interesting.

  • Dining, drinking, and snacking: Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Bar, Poolside bar, A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.

Breakfast [buffet] was amazing. I ate so much! The coffee/tea in the restaurant flowed freely (my lifeline). The poolside bar was a game-changer – sipping cocktails under the Spanish sun is pretty much the definition of bliss. They had some great salads and…oh god, the desserts! The Western breakfast was great, but if you're feeling adventurous then, Asian cuisine is also a thing. The main restaurant had a great A la carte menu as well– though the choice always felt overwhelming. Room service [24-hour] is always good to have, even if I never use it.

Things to Do: Relaxation and the Pursuit of Bliss

  • Ways to relax: Body scrub,Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor].

The Swimming pool [outdoor] was gorgeous, the water so clear, and the pool with a view… breathtaking. I spent a solid afternoon just… existing there. The spa? Heaven. I had the best Massage of my life! I didn't indulge in the sauna or steam room, but they were there. There is a fitness center– well, I intended to go. I kept seeing people going, and in the mornings, I was already out on the terrace with my coffee, and then it was time for the pool… I did not make it!

Services and Conveniences: The Good, the Questionable, and the Slightly-Odd Ball

Now, for the nitty-gritty:

  • Services and conveniences: Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: Definitely ask. Otherwise, things like cash withdrawal, concierge, laundry service, and luggage storage are always appreciated!

The concierge was incredibly helpful when I needed recommendations for tapas – essential! Air conditioning in the public area was a lifesaver. I didn't even try to use most of the stuff like the business facilities, but it's nice to have it. The gift/souvenir shop was handy for last-minute presents (because, let's face it, you will forget something).

For the Kids (and the Child in All of Us)

  • For the kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal.

I wasn't traveling with any kids, but the family/child friendly aspect did make me smile. They seem like they went the extra mile.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy, (Mostly)

  • Getting around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking.

Here's where things get delightfully simple! The car park [free of charge] is always a win. I didn't use the airport transfer, but it's an option.

The Verdict? (Drumroll Please!)

Navia River Views is a solid choice. Its perfect for a relaxing getaway, and it has a stunning view. The biggest thing for me is the accessibility, it's so nice. The location is great– easy to get to everything. The food is mostly excellent. And even with the minor hiccups, the overall experience was positive. I'd definitely go back… and I'm already daydreaming about it.

The Offer: Your Spanish Dream Awaits!

Ready to trade in your everyday for the sun-drenched shores of Spain?

Escape to Navia River Views, a stunning

Mathura's Hidden Gem: Almora's Untold Grace (India)

Book Now

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because here's the inside scoop – a messy, honest, funny, and utterly human travel plan for that little pad with a view in Navia, Spain. Consider this less an itinerary and more a raw, unfiltered journey into the heart of my slightly chaotic brain.

Navia Narnia: The Slightly Overambitious Adventure Plan

(Arrival - Day 1: The Joy of Arrival and Immediate Regret)

  • Morning (or whenever the hell I manage to drag myself out of bed): Arrive at Asturias Airport (OVD). Pray to the travel gods my luggage actually makes it. This is a crucial test. Last time I flew through Madrid, my suitcase holidayed in Morocco for a week. Seriously, my underwear had a better trip than I did.
  • Transportation: Rent a car. Small, fuel-efficient, easy to park. I’m picturing something resembling a sardine can, because that's what I'm likely to afford.
  • The Drive: The drive to Navia. This is where the magic happens. I'm talking dramatic coastal roads, cliffside views. I'm talking potential for me to make a navigational disaster. Google Maps is my co-pilot, my therapist, and my life coach. Pray she doesn't direct me into the ocean.
  • Afternoon: Check into the Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia. I hope the "vistas" are as promising as they sound. I'm imagining it's all floor-to-ceiling windows and the gentle lapping of the Ría. Realistically, I'm expecting a slight damp smell and a view best described as "the neighbor's washing line." Oh, and I MUST figure out the Wi-Fi password. The immediate need for internet is a modern survival instinct.
  • Early Evening: Unpack, unpack, unpack. The ritual of settling in. Embrace the slightly chaotic piles of clothes, that the suitcase has vomited up. Stumble on that stray pair of socks.
  • Late Evening: Wander around Navia. Find a bar. This is non-negotiable. Find a bar that ideally serves sidra – the Asturian cider. I'm not just talking about drinking it; I'm talking about the theatrics – the high pour, the splash, the "clink!" and gulp. This is serious business. A bit of tapas would be welcome as well. Just small, salty deliciousness. Bonus points for a place that doesn’t completely judge me, or only judges me in Spanish which I won't understand.
  • Bedtime: Stare out the window/neighbor's washing line. Reflect on how utterly wonderful/slightly disastrous the day has been.

(Day 2: Coastal Bliss and The Great Croquette Crisis)

  • Morning: Wake up. Ideally, with a view. Maybe even eat something, maybe. I’m not a morning person. Coffee is essential for the functioning of any human being. Attempt to make coffee in the apartment kitchen.

  • Morning Activity: A walk. A proper walk along the coast. The playas are calling. There is a beach a short walk that is beautiful, the Playa de Navia. Get sand in my shoes. This is the rule. Feel the wind. Feel the sun, maybe. Consider this a real workout because Spain weather can be unpredictable.

  • Lunch: A hunt for a fabada asturiana. It's a bean stew. It's legendary. It's probably going to make me nap after lunch. Search for the best Fabada Asturiana according to local guides. Ask people. Don’t speak too much English.

  • Afternoon: Visit the area, such as the Mirador de la Ría de Navia. This is where I will attempt to do amazing photography, using my phone. See if my phone can handle the gorgeous views. Take a picture with the gorgeous view, but I will probably mess it up.

  • Late Afternoon: The Croquette Crisis. I'm determined to eat at least one perfect croquette. This is my personal mission. However, I am not a connoisseur and so have a high chance of a bad experience. I'm talking about the crispy outside, the creamy inside, the perfect balance – this is what I'm seeking.

  • Evening: Explore Navia. Discover some hidden gems. Get lost. Get found. Try a new restaurant.

  • Bedtime: Reflect on what I’ve eaten today. Be thankful for the beauty. Sleep well. (Day 3: The Unavoidable Road Trip)

  • Morning: A day trip. The Picos de Europa National Park is calling. I am not a hiker. I am not a climber. I am not an outdoorsy person. However, I will drive. Just see the mountain.

  • Morning/Early Afternoon: Get lost in the mountains, get stressed. Wonder if I've got the right roads. Get stuck behind a tractor. Wonder if my little sardine can car can handle the altitude. Worry about the weather, as it changes frequently.

  • Late Afternoon: Visit a small village. Buy some local cheese (and potentially regret it later – some Spanish cheeses have a kick). Attempt a conversation in broken Spanish. Realize my Spanish is far worse than I thought.

  • Evening: The drive back. This is when the reflection begins. The drive is long, but beautiful. What a day.

  • Bedtime: Eat something light because of the Fabada hangover.

(Day 4: Back to Navia and The Unexpected Joy of Nothing)

  • Morning: Sleep in. That's a non-negotiable. Read a book. Lounge in the apartment.
  • Afternoon: Another walk. Get lost again. Find something cool. This is supposed to be relaxing.
  • Late Afternoon: Visit a craft shop. Buy some souvenirs. Something I will likely regret later.
  • Evening: Something simple. Maybe a local restaurant. Maybe cook in the apartment.
  • Bedtime: The reality check that I have to leave soon.

(Day 5: The Sad Parting)

  • Morning: The final moments. Try to memorize the views. Take some photos. Pack.
  • Late Morning: Drive back to the airport. Hand back the sardine can.
  • Afternoon: The flight. Reflecting on the trip. The sadness. I will be back.
  • Evening: Back home. The reality that I am back.

Important Considerations (A.K.A. The Real Talk)

  • My Spanish: It's… rusty. Be patient with me, especially the locals. I'll try. I really will. I’ll probably butcher the pronunciation of every single word.
  • Food: Embrace the food. Be adventurous. Try everything. The tapas are key. Don’t be afraid to order things you don’t understand. You might discover a new favourite. Or a new food-related fear.
  • Flexibility: This is an outline. Life happens. Trains might be delayed. The weather might be terrible. Just roll with it. Laugh. Embrace the chaos. This is real life.

This, friends, is my possibly totally unrealistic plan. It might be perfect. It might be a disaster. But either way, it'll be an adventure. And if I get back with a suitcase full of dirty laundry, a few amazing photos, and a story or two about my croquette quest and the car ride, it will all have been worth it.

¡Buen viaje! (Have a good trip!)

HCK 13-Minute Speed Run: Sutera Mall, Bukit Indah & Legoland Johor Bahru!

Book Now

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Navia River Views: Down-to-Earth Q&A (Because Let's Be Real!)

Okay, seriously, is it REALLY as good as the pictures?

Alright, buckle up. Here's the REAL scoop. The pictures? They're good. They *do* show the view, which is genuinely breathtaking, let's be honest. Waking up to that river shimmering... it's a mood booster. But… and there's always a but, isn't there? The studio is a studio. Meaning… it’s cozy. Think 'efficient,' not 'spacious mansion.' I went there expecting some sort of pristine, Instagram-perfect setup, but the reality was more… lived in. Which, actually, I grew to love. Because it felt REAL. There was a slight water stain on the ceiling (maybe from a leaky roof, who knows?), and the furniture wasn't exactly designer, but it had character. Reminded me of my grandma's place , maybe. But the view, though? That view erases all sins. Absolutely.

The Navia River… tell me about it. Is it… smelly? Do the boats make noise all night?

Okay, the river. Deep breaths. No, it’s NOT smelly. At least, I didn't experience anything pungent, just the sweet, fresh smell of the sea. And the boats? That's the tricky one. They *do* make noise. Mainly the fishing boats. A slight rumble in the morning, a distant horn now and then. If you're a super light sleeper, bring earplugs. Honestly, the first night I thought, "Oh dear god, I'm doomed." But then I crashed. Like a rock. The gentle rocking motion of the river, even the noise, became this weird, soothing lullaby. It’s not deafening; it's… the sound of life. And yeah, one night, I swear I heard a seal barking. Or maybe I had one too many *cañas*. Either way, it was hilarious.

Is the kitchen actually equipped? I like to cook… (and I'm a bit of a disaster in the kitchen).

The kitchen… ah, the kitchen. It’s a kitchen. Don't expect a Michelin-star chef's paradise. It's functional. There's a hob, a microwave (essential!), a mini-fridge, and sadly, not ENOUGH space for all the wine I bought. They provide the basics – pots, pans, cutlery. Maybe the odd chipped plate or two. I managed to make a decent omelette, which is high praise from me, trust me. I'm a disaster in the kitchen, a notorious burner of toast, and even I survived. So, yes, you can cook. Just don't go aiming for a five-course meal. Embrace simple, easy, and plenty of delicious Spanish food. Buy the local bread. And eat it with glorious views.

How's the internet? I need to work sometimes (boo!).

Okay, the internet. This is important! Let's be brutally honest. It's… spotty. It’s not blazing fast. It's not going to handle massive video uploads. I tried to stream a movie one evening, and it kept buffering. I wanted to scream! But then I thought… "Dude, you're in Spain. Look at the bloody river!" So, I read a book. The internet is okay for basic emails and browsing. Don't rely on it for your life's work. Go outside! Breathe the fresh air! Talk to the locals! Maybe you should come to the space with little digital expectations. Just saying.

What's the neighbourhood like? Quiet? Lively? Any good places to eat?

The neighborhood is… charming. It's a small, Spanish town so the bustle of a big city is not on the menu. Quiet, mostly. Locals milling around. Friendly faces. A couple of bars. And here's the BEST thing: the food! Oh. My. God. There's a little restaurant *right* around the corner called "Casa Paca" (or something like that, my memory is foggy, but I’m pretty sure that’s real) and PLEASE, for the love of all that is good and tasty, go there. The *pulpo a la gallega* (octopus) is to DIE for. I dreamt of that octopus for weeks after I left. The other tapas were phenomenal. I actually gained a few pounds, but honestly, it was worth every single bite. The people are lovely, and it does get lively, especially at the weekend. Just a heads up, siesta is a real thing. Patience, my friend, patience.

Is there parking? Because in Spain, parking can be a nightmare.

Parking. Yes. There's street parking. But here's the truth bomb: it can be *tight*. Sometimes you have to drive around a bit. I had a tiny rental car (smart move, by the way), and even *I* had to do a few laps. Don't expect a dedicated parking space. Be prepared to be patient. It's Spain; it's part of the experience, you know? If you are lucky, you can park right in front of the flat, but don't hold your breath. I parked a ways away and actually enjoyed the walk!

Okay, so… would you recommend it? Honestly?

YES. Absolutely, unequivocally YES. Despite the slightly dodgy internet, the occasional rumble from the boats, and the slightly-less-than-perfect kitchen (it really isn't that bad), the Navia River Views studio… stole my heart. It's real. It's authentic. It's the kind of place where you can truly relax, escape the noise, and just *be*. That view, that glorious, shimmering river view, is worth every single penny. It’s not a five-star hotel, and if that's what you are after, go elsewhere. But if you’re looking for a genuine Spanish experience - some quiet, some gorgeousness and a real sense of place - book it. Just… book it. And tell Casa Paca's chef I said hello.

Stay Mapped

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain

Apartamento estudio en PB con vistas a la ría Navia Spain